Internship strategy formation and projects (m/f)
HoReCa Digital GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
HoReCa.digital GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of METRO GROUP. HoReCa.digital helps the clients of Metro Cash and Carry (Hotels, Restaurants and Catering Services) to digitalize their business model. HoReCa.digital uses all instruments to support the digitalization of the market such as investments into innovative Start-ups with digital solutions, joint agile product development e.g. within an Accelerator programs or partnerships with established digital suppliers. HoReCa.digital defines himself as the interface between the digital supplier, metro group and the hotels and restaurants. Key goal of the digitalization is the direct impact and improvement of the P&L of the Hotels and Restaurants. All activities are very international as beside the 30 active countries of Metro the worldwide operation and origin of the startups has to be taken into account.
For our HoReCa Digital GmbH we are looking for an Intern strategy formation and projects (m/f). Location: Düsseldorf / NRW.
Become part of our corporate HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, catering) innovation team, to help us capture and understand key market trends and ‘change drivers’ in and around the restaurant tech startup ecosystem:
- Run secondary market & domain research
- Conduct trends intelligence analysis
- Create startup peer comparison & analysis
- Establish quantitative score card & data results modeling
- Bachelor-/Master-Studies in Business Administration, Economics or related studies (Advanced study period)
- Strong analytical & strategic competencies and result orientation
- Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in Market Research and/or informatics would be an advantage
- Very good English communication skills (company language is English)
Please note that we can only employ applicants who are still enrolled during the whole time of the internship.
Metro AG, HR Campus, Christina Wormann
Metro Str. 8, 40235 Düsseldorf