Intern/working student Business Development (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform – for free.
HeavenHR is a brand new SaaS start-up that is backed and supported by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for Business Development interns and working students who enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to join us in building a great software from scratch in our office in Berlin.
- Revolutionary and innovative business model
- Former Rocket/Home24/Bain/BCG founder & team
- Strong financial support from well-known global investors
- Large network of experienced business angels
What we offer
We will support your efforts to learn and grow, and give you an opportunity to have direct impact in the success of our company. Your main responsibilities will be to expand our B2B market.
- Development of new business fields and market-entry strategies
- High level of responsibility and freedom
- Opportunity to gain new skills and learn from the best
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Vibrant company culture
- Highly motivated bachelor/master student or graduate (business/marketing background preferred)
- Ability to organize yourself in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, structured and results-driven
- Relevant internships or start-up experience is a plus
- German native level and English fluent level
As excited as we are?
Apply here for your preferred position and learn more about your future tasks: