Investment & Corporate Development Internship (m/f)
Business Development Finance
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Bertelsmann India – Investment & Corporate Development Internship
What we are offering you
The internship in New Delhi offers you an opportunity to gain deep insights in the Indian education, digital and media sectors. You will become an expert on the Indian market development in these fields conducting in-depth analysis of investment and growth opportunities. For this you will also employ your skills in market research, project management or financial modelling & return analysis.
As Bertelsmann India Investments is the recently set up strategic investment arm of Bertelsmann SE & Co KGaA in India, you will not only benefit from working closely together in a small team, but also get a grasp of what it means to be part of a global media company. Sharing know-how with Bertelsmann employees all over the world on a regular basis, you will get the chance to work on strategic initiatives that will drive growth for Bertelsmann in India.
To ensure a good learning experience, the duration of your internship should not be less than 4 months up to 6 months.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor / adequate undergraduate degree with top academic results from leading universities, ideally with finance / strategy or entrepreneurship focus
- First experience in investment banking / private equity / M&A with knowledge of financial modelling, investment analysis and company profiling or consulting experience with first experience in strategic projects and market research preferred
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of business and analytical software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision making, planning and organization skills
- Very good communication skills team internal as well as with senior stakeholders and Executives
- Comfortable working in a high energy, quickly changing and demanding environment
- Very good English language skills
- Strong team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in the Indian culture and / or first experience in Asia / India
Who we are
India is a core market for Bertelsmann’s growth strategy. Bertelsmann is represented in the Country by its India Corporate Center which helps the existing businesses to formulate growth strategies and to help new group businesses to enter the market as well as identify investment opportunities for the group in India through its investment arm Bertelsmann India Investments (BII). BII focuses on growth investments in digital, education, media and services sectors in India.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and other relevant documents) to Stefan Grabmann and his E-Mail address shown above.