Investment Intern (m/w)
Bertelsmann India Investments
Business Development Finance
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Bertelsmann India Investments – Investment Internship
What we are offering you
The internship at BII offers you an opportunity to gain deep insights in the Indian education, digital and media sectors. You will become an expert on the Indian market development in these fields. Your knowledge will form the basis for one of your main tasks at BII, conducting in-depth analysis of investment opportunities. For this you will also employ your skills in financial modelling and return analysis.
As BII is a part of Bertelsmann, you will not only benefit from working closely together in a small team, but also get a grasp of what it means to be part of a global media company. Sharing know-how with Bertelsmann employees all over the world on a regular basis, you will get the chance to work on strategic initiatives that will drive growth for Bertelsmann in India.
To ensure a good learning experience, the duration of your internship should ideally not be less than six months.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor / adequate undergraduate degree with top academic results from leading universities, ideally with finance focus
- First experience in investment banking / private equity / M&A with knowledge of financial modeling, investment analysis and company profiling preferred
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of business and analytical software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent time management skills, written analytical, interpersonal skills and effective decision making, planning and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a high energy, quickly changing and demanding environment
- Very good English language skills
- Strong team player
- Interest in the Indian culture and / or first experience in Asia / India
Who we are
India is a core market for Bertelsmann’s growth strategy. Bertelsmann is represented in the Country by its India Corporate Center which helps the existing businesses to formulate growth strategies and to help new group businesses to enter the market as well as identify investment opportunities for the group in India through its investment arm Bertelsmann India Investments (BII). BII focuses on growth investments in digital, education, media and services sectors in India.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and attachments) to Stefan Grabmann (email@example.com).