Head of CRM (m/f)
Marketing Sales Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Invincible Brands is an eCommerce brand builder focussing on creation and fast internationalization of brands in rapidly growing markets for innovative and high quality consumer goods. Our marketing platform reaches millions on social media every month. This powerful combination of greatest products and international social marketing creates sustainable and strong brands.
We believe in hiring talented people and giving them freedom, autonomy and responsibility they need to achieve their full potential.
We are currently looking for the Head of CRM (m/f).
- Formulate and pursue the strategic goals and projects/initiatives of CRM in order to maximize customer lifetime value for customers
- Think beyond standard CRM approaches to strive for constant innovation across every single customer interaction point in order to align with the company vision and latest emerging trends (Mobile & App, Web Push, Whatsapp etc.)
- Be a sponsor and stakeholder in the development of all inhouse-developed CRM tools
- Generate actionable customer insights by analyzing our database and all relevant CRM KPIs
- Build and lead the international team to leverage established and novel customer-facing reactivation techniques by hiring talented candidates and developing deep expertise in the team
- University degree in business, economics, marketing or degree in a related field
- 5+ year of experience in the field of CRM in B2C FMCG sector
- Excellent knowledge in building complex lifecycle and trigger mail strategies
- Experience with Emarsys or comparable tool is a plus
- Highly analytical and data-driven; excellent Excel skills are a must
- Strong interest in innovative developments in online CRM and good networking in the industry
- Communicative nature and hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English and/or German, any other European language will be a plus
- Work in a dynamic and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a prosperous startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- An international work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world
- An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team events and Friday night gatherings with free beverages
Please send your application via mail (we will be grateful for sending all of the documents as one PDF file).
We are looking forward to meeting you!