Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Invincible Brands UG
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Invincible Brands is an eCommerce brand builder focussing on creation and fast internationalization of brands in rapidly growing markets for innovative and high quality consumer goods. Our marketing platform reaches millions on social media every month. This powerful combination of greatest products and international social marketing creates sustainable and strong brands.
We believe in hiring talented people and giving them freedom, autonomy and responsibility they need to achieve their full potential.
As the Entrepreneur in Residence you will help to set up operations, build the team, and scale up to win new markets. You will have the chance to quickly expand internationally and shape the company from an early stage. At the same time, you will be given guidance by highly motivated and talented people who will support you in the process. The role of Entrepreneur in Residence offers a unique chance to take ownership and responsibility for the growth of the business as well as to drive marketing, sourcing, HR and sales.
- Pro-active and definite hands-on attitude
- Strong results orientation and self-reliance
- High enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, a well structured approach to work and high attention to detail
- Passion for startups and e-commerce
- An excellent degree in economics, business administration or relevant field from a top university
- Fluency in English and German; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- At least 1 year availability (e.g. gap year between Bachelor's & Master's)
- Work in a dynamic and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a prosperous startup
- International work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world incl. regular team events and Friday night gatherings
- Office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Competitive compensation
We are looking forward to meeting you!