iOS Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for a great iOS developer that will become a core part of the heyyo team.
Share experiences spontaneously. Make it live, face to face. Keep it short and exciting. That’s what heyyo is all about.
Our recently released MVP delighted our users, and now we want to give them more.
Keeping video calling at it’s core, we’re introducing a passive location based content feed that will give our users a unique way to interact with and contact those around them spontaneously.
We’re very excited about where heyyo is going, and we want you to share the journey with us.
- Build, maintain, and lead our iOS development.
- Collaborate and work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designer and backend engineer to define and ship the new heyyo app.
- Unit-testing and QA.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and features.
- 2-3 years of iOS Development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Familiarity with Swift is a plus.
- Expertise in working with the Core Animation.& Core Location iOS frameworks.
- Experience with Custom UIs.
- Experience with networking and REST APIs.
- Previous experience in location based API’s e.g. Google Maps.
- Good written and spoken English (German is a plus).
- Salary €40K - €60K
- Equity 1% - 3%
- Remote OK
- REST APIs
- Core Location
- Core Animation
- Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Automated Testing
We’re offering you the chance to become a core member of our team, with real responsibility that has a direct impact on our success.
Having closed our latest round of angel funding, we are ready to take heyyo to the next level. As we grow, you will too, with opportunities to manage a team or specialise if that’s more your thing. There will also be opportunities to travel to conferences and networking events (if desired), and we are flexible when it comes to working hours.
We couldn’t care less about your gender, orientation or skin color.
All that matters to us is that you get on with the team, get the job done, and love what you do!