iOS Developer (m/f)
Beginn: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is a new fashion company in the heart of the Berlin Startup-Scene, that has been voted Startup of the year 2012. We have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping! OUTFITTERY GmbH is Germanys biggest Personal Shopping Service.
Be part of our team as an iOS Developer and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- You are deeply familiar with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- You are experienced in working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- You love to keep up with the general mobile landscape and get enthusiastic about architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- You have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Your strengths are ambition, reliability, drive and creativity
- You are a real team player and you like to think outside the box
- Ideally you published your first own Apps
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene