iOS Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
building10 is an incubator that focuses on B2B startups. Our mission is to build 10 companies in this space within the next 3 years. We work together closely with our companies.
Before we start new companies, we develop prototypes to test ideas, markets and business models.
Therefore we are looking for an iOS Developer (m/f).
- Build and maintain new and already existing iOS Apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Solid knowledge and experience with iOS SDK, 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with client/server communication
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C, optional C/C++
- Knowledge and experience with development paradigms like Design Patterns, Clean Code, Agile Development, Unit Testing
- Knowledge and experience with the specifics of mobile development
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn something new and to improve your own capabilities
- Ability to adopt and introduce new technologies and methods
- You are a team player and able to give and take feedback
- Finding the best solution is your top priority – no matter what
- Language skills: English at professional proficiency, German is a plus
What we offer…
- Open structures with welcome feedback
- Room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to work with equally smart and energetic people
- International team
- Flat hierarchies
- A team of energetic entrepreneurs
- Great loft office in the middle of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Hardware of your choice
- Assistance with all logistic matters if you would need to move to Berlin
One more thing: Passion beats experience!
Interested? Please get in touch with Tina.