CTO at Music Tech Startup (m/f)
IT Management Development
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
SKOOVE is a fun and multinational music learning platform based in trendy Berlin, featured on Product Hunt, and headed by successful music tech entrepreneurs and certified music nuts. We're looking for a dynamic team leader to complement our executive team and head up our cross-platform iOS and Web development.
You'll work hand in hand with the CEO and your development team, driving technological innovation in our young company and taking it to large scale. In the beginning, you'll also be in the trenches coding.
- Drive the development of state-of-the-art cross platform interactive music learning products and backend; manage improvement, quality, and extension throughout the whole life cycle
- Build, lead, and develop your cross functional agile team of developers, testers, etc.
- Hands on develop our first iOS application building on our existing web product
- Define architecture, components, frameworks, interfaces, and other relevant characteristics of the software system enabling high performance including real-time audio processing, quality control, and scalability
- Vet and manage external developers and other service partners
- Contribute to product strategy and definition
- Represent Skoove's technology expertise in meetings with potential partners and investors
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As member of the executive team, you'll the opportunity to drive and influence the product and the company with your ideas and values.
- Attractive reimbursement package, including participation in employee stock ownership plan
- Your work will make a difference; recognized inside and outside the company
- Lean hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Office located in vibrant Berlin
You have several years experience leading cross platform software development teams. You excel in driving regular releases for commercially successful products, while investing minimal resources.
- Team player with proven strong desire and ability to implement
- Strong interest and wide knowledge of software technology and frameworks
- Natural leader with track record in building and developing teams
- Experience managing suppliers and implementing partnerships
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or comparable) with a Master degree preferred
- Very good English language skills, German a plus
- Desirable experience: e-learning, start-up, music, music technology
THINK YOU'RE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION?
Apply now on https://www.skoove.com/jobs and tell us why you'd love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!