iOS Mobile Application Developer iPhone and iPad (m/w)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Beginn: August 2013
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking to further strengthen our team with an iOS Mobile Application Developer – iPhone and iPad (m/f).
Together with our team you develop and design applications in mobile environment -mainly iPhone and iPad. Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Development and design of applications from scratch in mobile environment (iPhone, iPad)
- Optimization and maintenance of the existing iPhone app
- Enabling the mobile application to send to and receive data from our shop system
- Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, iOS SDK knowledge
- At least a few great apps on the App Store
- Experience with versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Practical knowledge of Webservices, and Json
- Knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and a love for elegant designs
- Photoshop skills are a strong plus
- University degree in the field of computer sciences, business informatics or comparable
- Structured thinking and quick learning ability
- Fluency in English, other languages would be an asset
Please forward your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates) indicating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.