iOS SDK Developer (m/w)
Beginn: August 2013
SponsorPay is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
SponsorPay’s mobile SDKs provide developers the opportunity to monetize non-paying users. Users can unlock premium features for free, with the developer getting paid via our advertising partners.
To build these SDKs, we are looking for an iOS developer with a passion for the mobile app ecosystem - someone who accepts the challenge of working on a toolkit used by top iOS developers and publishers across the globe and help them make their integrations successful.
- Develop the SponsorPay SDK for iOS within a SCRUM team of developers, QA and product managers. Build new features that add value for players and developers of mobile apps.
- Evaluate the impact of changes in our partners’ SDKs and be responsible for keeping compatibility with them
- Support other iOS developers who are integrating the SponsorPay SDK, answer questions they have and help with troubleshooting integrations.
- Make sure the documentation of our SDK is up-to-date and easy to understand.
- Work closely with the product team to: Discuss new features and technologies to be used, research technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest improvements based on your experience and feedback you gather.
- You love mobile.
- 1-3 years experience with iOS development. If you know Android too, that’s a huge plus.
- Ideally you have already launched an app in the Apple App Store and know the process, the struggles and the excitement of launching an app.
- Creating automated tests for your code comes naturally for you.
- You like to connect with other mobile developers and chat about the latest developments in mobile platforms.
- You refactor code if you don’t like what you see - the end result being a SDK that is really loved by the developers who use it.
- You have a proactive, goal-oriented approach with a focus on getting things done
What we offer
- A chance to shape the mobile world through products that are used by millions of end-users.
- Work on a technical platform that gets 1000s of requests per second and thus, some real interesting challenges.
- Work in a team with more than 15 experienced developers, giving plenty of opportunity to learn from each other.
- A work environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a friendly atmosphere and open discussion
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration package
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job (both technical and non-technical). If you are active on sites such as stackoverflow.com, Hacker News, github or twitter, please include your username(s) in your application.
Visit our career site: www.sponsorpay.com/careers