Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Who are we?
NavVis in Munich is a high-growth VC backed high tech startup headquartered in Munich. Founded in 2013, NavVis has grown into a team of over 80 professionals serving blue chip customers in almost 20 countries. Our unique and proprietary tech (HW + SW) aims to bring location-based services into buildings (think about it like maps + GPS which have laid the foundation for digitizing almost every industrial process outdoors.)
We are preparing for the next wave of growth, the opening of new offices in our key markets (US & Asia.) We anticipate the financial complexity of an increasingly global business! In this context we are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial leader to build out and head the finance function at NavVis.
You will work on
- Leading the NavVis finance function as a member of the management team in a highly independent and entrepreneurial way
- Building out the core finance functions as NavVis grows in size, internationality, and product/service offering
- Establishing the next generation of reporting and BI in design, implementation and operations
- Ensuring NavVis maintains super lean and cost efficient financial processes (including financial services sourcing decisions)
- Running the business planning process
- Overseeing the international financial and tax setup including the planned setup of several international subsidiaries
- Building out debt funding / gearing
- Playing a key role in upcoming next rounds of venture / private equity funding / a future IPO
- A strong character/team fit as the number one criteria: we seek a strong entrepreneurial leader, caring coach for her/his team, and a tech-enthusiast passionate about our mission at NavVis
- Someone with a strong finance background – e.g. banking, corporate finance, preferably with a CFA
- IT savvy and excited about going deep on BI and big data topics
- Incredibly "hands-on" with experience in building and leading a finance function (preferably in a startup)
- Having a track record in raising VC/PE money as well as in debt financing
- Ideally someone who already drove the establishment of international subsidiaries
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 80 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards! Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com.