Finance Manager (m/f)
Iris Germany GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
About the role
The Finance Manager is embedded in an international team and reports to the Managing Director of Iris Germany and has a dotted line to the global COO. The primary duties will include planning, organizing and coordinating financial accounting, controlling and book keeping. You will direct and carry out these tasks systematically and independently in close cooperation with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and execute monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Financial reporting
- Create and control the budget as well as the monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Work closely with tax advisors, accounting firms and headquarters
- Develop and implement processes and systems for management accounting
- Coordinate and execute profitability analyses
- Manage projects across groups and departments
- Point of contact for external partners
- Lead junior accountant and nurture further development
- Controlling on entity level as well as project level
What we're looking for
- Degree in economics or business and certification as an accountant
- 8-10 years of professional experience in a similar position or within an accounting firm
- Leadership experience as a junior accountant needs to be managed
- In-depth knowledge of German (HGB) and international accounting standards
- Very good knowledge of tax law
- Very good computer skills, above all Excel
- Strategic acumen
- Very good German and English skills
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to different demands under pressure
- Experience from the service industry, preferably agencies or consultancies
We look after our citizens and work hard to ensure you feel happy and successful, loved and supported. Here is a taste of what we have on offer
- a great place to work in the heart of downtown Munich
- friendly, cooperative co-workers who are easy to get along with
- flat organizational structures and direct decision-making
- the opportunity to work at home
- personalized attention to your career and professional development goals
- a company pension plan
- an open-door policy and ample opportunities to contribute your own ideas
- good deals on fitness and yoga studios
- awesome coffee, fresh fruit, foosball and an indoor bowling alley
About iris Germany
Driving B2B in the age of participation
Just downwind from Munich’s “Big Six” breweries (we get thirsty sometimes), here is home to 70+ international creative, strategic and account superstars. We’re also home base for the network’s B2B expertise - using 15 years of hard-won knowledge to help our clients in IT, healthcare and other industries sell more, sell faster and sell efficiently.
What we do
We inspire participation in B2B brands while putting a unique spin on B2C-helping businesses sell more, sell faster, sell efficiently and sell sustainably. How? Through a unique mix of strategy, creativity and technology that set us apart in the network—and the market.
About our people
iris people are bright, ambitious, innovative – but down to earth – and fun with it. iris exists to enable you to get together with likeminded talent and make extraordinary things happen every day because you want to, not because you’re told to.
We encourage you to explore what you’re good at and you enjoy doing, make a difference in everything you do… and to take personal and active control of how you progress.
We believe the more happy and successful people feel in their careers at iris, the more happy and successful iris will be as a company overall.
We look forward to receiving your full application and a compelling letter, explaining why this is the right job for you.
Please send your application to the email address below.