IT Integration Specialist (m/f)
Spyke Media GmbH
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Spyke Media is your full-service partner for Mobile Advertising. We assist you in all steps necessary to unleash your mobile marketing power. From media planning and buying to ad creation, from campaign conception to real-time reporting and instant optimization, we at Spyke Media are dedicated to maximize the success of our clients. To support our team in Cologne we are looking for an
IT Integration Specialist (m/f)
Your role at Spyke Media
- In this position, you will work in close collaboration with different business units and act as an internal first level support specialist for your colleagues. You will help them to find and analyze the root cause of reported or identified problems, monitor relevant KPIs to identify further issues in a timely fashion and provide them with tools that enable them to extract, combine and change (mass update) data from different sources and hereby speed up their daily work.
- You will implement data analysis tools (web based and standalone) that connect to various 3rd party (web) APIs to fetch data, perform mass updates, create visualization dashboards, automate manual processes and much more.
- Furthermore you will support online marketing team to set up tracking links and assert that everything is working as expected. You will analyze log files, foresee potential future issues or bottlenecks and optimize in order to avoid them. You work independently and responsibly and have a gut feeling about how to prioritize your tasks right. You know about the importance to setup automatic monitoring/visualization of mission critical services and KPIs with tools like pingdom or geckboard.
Who we're looking for
- You are not necessarily a developer with a formal education, but you have intermediate knowledge of at least one general purpose script language (preferably Python, but Ruby or PHP also accepted) and are able to fetch or pass data from/to a URL, parse a huge log file for relevant data.
- You are proficient when it comes to deal with the usual Unix tools like bash, grep, sed, wc, ssh, etc. You know the basics of setting up Apache, create a certificate for SSL or configure extra modules. You might not be a professional website builder, but you know the basics of web design and known well how to read existing HTML/JS/CSS code and apply modifications. You are able to technicals specs for a third party API. You know how to implement a REST call to this API and handle the (JSON) data returned. You are curious person who loves to check out new features of known or yet unknown (web) interfaces, find new use cases or optimize existing ones.
- Ideally, you have already worked in first or second level support, you love to help users to resolve their daily issues and your excellent communication skills enable you to talk at the appropriate technical level of details to “normal” users as well as techies.
- It would be great, if you have at least basic experience in Online Marketing industry, know the big players (such as Zanox, Tune, Cake etc.), know the basic terms like CPA, CPC, Lead, Postback or are willing to learn them.
We offer you a position in our company based in the heart of Cologne. You’ll be part of a great team working and celebrating together. We mix startup culture with the experience of a grown company and an untamed willingness to succeed. Decisions are made quickly and personal freedom is great, which makes this a perfect environment for entrepreneurial personalities.
If you’d like to apply or if you have any further questions regarding your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.