IT Manager (m/f)
Smartfrog Services GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for talented and motivated people to join our team!
Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
- A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
- A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
- Great potential to develop your career
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Attractive compensation package
Start: ASAP; fulltime
- Help our office in Berlin by providing first level IT support (G-Suite administration, helpdesk, IT sourcing, account management)
- Work closely with our DevOps team to establish and implement cross-offices network, security policies, etc.
- Work closely with CEO and founders to establish company IT security and IT roadmap
- Assist the management with cost management/reporting and sourcing for the Tech department
- 2+ years proven working experience in IT helpdesk
- Experience with Cisco Meraki systems, preferably including Cisco Meraki firewalls, wireless, systems manager
- Good skills in networking (VLAN, VPN, SophosFW) and phone setup
- Experience with security practices (audit, authorization)
- Good sense of communication (also towards non-technical audience)
- Experience with G Suite administration, JIRA, procurement software
- Good skills in reporting, process management, cost controlling
- Fluent German + very good English speaking
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send your CV and a short cover letter including salary indication to Arnaud Seilles, email@example.com. We are excited to get to know you!
28-32 Pembroke Street
Upper Dublin 2
IrelandSmartfrog Services GmbH