IT Manager / System Administrator
Beginn: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Anakan GmbH is a specialized game localization company located in Berlin, Germany. As of today, we have localized more than 2,000 products for many of the world's best-known video games companies. Our full-service business is based on two key principles – commitment to customer satisfaction and a genuine love of gaming.
IT Manager / System Administrator Part-Time
We are currently seeking a IT Manager / System Administrator to assist and help our team in all IT related subjects as well as to maintain our server and computer systems/components. The ideal candidate has preferably very good knowledge and experience with MS Windows/MS Server 2008/Exchange 2007 as well as DHCP/DNS/NAT/FTP. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire IT environment and ensure that all network components work properly.
- Troubleshoot and help staff with MS Windows, MS Office and computer network related problems
- Active Directory user account management
- MS Exchange administration
- Monitor and troubleshoot server and network components
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows/MS Server/MS Exchange/MS Office
- Good knowledge of networking technologies DHCP/DNS/NAT/FTP
- Good knowledge of OSX/Linux is a plus
- Experience with Joomla!/HTML/PHP/Adobe PhotoShop is a plus
- Good general communication skills
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The position may be held on a part-time basis and is available for immediate start.
Are you interested?
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application to the Email adress shown in the box "Kontaktinformation anzeigen" and type "IT Manager / System Administrator“ in the subject line.