IT Operations Lead (m/f)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a design studio based in Berlin and Munich. We work across the physical and digital to prototype meaningful products, services and experiences that have an enduring impact on organizations and people. Every day we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future: in smart homes, managing their health intelligently, getting around in a seamless way, collaborating and living together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. We are driven by prototyping the future.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
We are a bunch of IXDS developers in between a team of designers and services people, looking for you to support us as IT Operations Lead (DevOps). You will be allocating and operating our technical infrastructure in our Berlin and Munich and other future studios. This includes:
- Draft and planning of a modern IT infrastructure for a mid-sized design studio
- Software and update rollout management for all laptops/MACs
- Takeover and revision of our IT security strategy (email, data storage & exchange/filesharing)
- Creation and implementation of an integration concept for remote work stations (home office)
- Coordination of our 1st level support (helpdesk)
- Consultancy and development of new pipelines/workflows of our Talent Management, Finance, Design and Development units in terms of choosing their technical tools and services
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You are experienced in architecture and implementation of IT infrastructure.
- You have solid backend skills, yet a curiosity to experiment on the frontends we use (Slack, OSX Finder, web browsers, to name a few).
- You're comfortable working in dynamic surroundings and enjoy supporting and communicating with different people from different professional backgrounds. This also means you're able to translate technical talk into simple explanations for our design and services functions.
- You like taking over responsibility, structuring your routines and focussing on solutions.
- You perceive your role as service provider and you're happy to work hand in hand with our Talent Management, Finance, Design and Development units in order to explore and roll out best-in-class tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Great projects, great clients, great team
- Life-friendly working hours and a 4-day work week (80%)
- Individual budgets for career development
- Free coffee and fruit baskets and a free weekly team lunch to stay energized
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- A Mac Book Pro and a working style based on tools like Trello and Slack
- Centrally located offices
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send an email to email@example.com with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).