IT Support Engineer (m/f)
Move24 Group GmbH
Beginn: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are a friendly, patient and highly flexible person, who is capable of ruthless pragmatism and working in a team of internationals from all over the world? Then this is the right place for you! We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer (f/m) to support our staff’s growing IT demands.
The Move24 Group GmbH is striving to be tomorrow’s biggest player in a global moving industry, has just completed one of the largest Series A fundings in 2015 with a seven million investment. Among our investors are DN Capital, Piton Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures as well as the Business Angels of the Auto1Group and the founders of Quandoo.com. Due to our exponential growth we are facing new challenges and opportunities every day.
Our goal is to build the leading global moving platform and revolutionise the removal industry.
We are designing the relocation as simple as possible for our clients – at the highest quality and the best prices in an otherwise nontransparent moving market. Operated from our headquarters in Berlin we are rapidly expanding into all European markets - and this is only the beginning.
Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity and join us from chapter one.
Your duties will include
- Dealing with the day-to-day IT requests coming in from our office in Berlin
- Resolving mainly Windows 7 and 10 issues, as well as Mac OS X specific issues
- Planning and implementing continuously growing internal network, including WiFi setup, management of switches and firewalls
- Carrying out new employee onboarding and offboardings, including setting up laptops
- Managing various remote accounts – Google Apps, Salesforce, Assana
- Managing Natterbox VoIP phones
- Ordering, inputting, building and issuing new equipment, as well as management of existing stock
- Optimize processes and work in IT Support department
What you’ll need for this role
- A solid knowledge in IT field, including Windows and Mac OS X operating system, networking, server management
- Previous experience working as IT Support Engineer in startup environment
- Good German and English language skills
- Good nature and patience for users with high expectations
- A keen interest in all technologies
What we offer
- Chance to join of the most exciting and fast growing Berlin startups and opportunity to realize your potential manager and leader
- Challenging day to day tasks and big projects
- Competitive remuneration package based on your experience
- Team events, free drinks and snacks, and friendly atmosphere