To support our rapid expansion, HelloFresh is looking for an IT System Administrator to start as soon as possible.
HelloFresh is the globally leading ready-to-cook meal kit company! We are tackling a huge target market with our curated product offering and have won multiple awards from the technology, marketing, retail and grocery industry.
HelloFresh is active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! As a member of our experienced IT team you will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a very professional and agile project management setup. We have developed a highly refined product in the last years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
• Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
• Resolving daily issues on hardware or infrastructure
• Maintaining and upgrading our telephone system
• Owning the communication with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
• Managing 3rd party service usage by providing global guidelines (gmail, dropbox, github, ...)
• Homogenising hardware amongst the whole company
• Building our own internal IT helpdesk
• Redefine and enforce usage and security policies
• You have a great team spirit
• You have already worked as a System Administrator in a mid-size company before
• You are a basic UNIX shell user
• You use your critical judgement in the workplace
• You have good English skills (fluency in German is a plus)
• You are an organized and responsible person
• You have a thorough knowledge on computer maintenance
• You have a thorough knowledge on network administration
• You have experience handling VOIP devices
• You take responsibility from Day 1
• You work in a young and dynamic environment
• HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
• We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
• A competitive salary for the startup job market
• Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient Are you interested?
Then please send us your application by e-mail to email@example.com. Please also state your availability and salary expectations.