Co-Entrepreneurs for our Ventures (m/f/d)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2019
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
You're an experienced Product Manager or Senior Industry Expert with a passion for designing the future? We should talk!
WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
We focus on questions and challenges that we are passionate about and matter for our society. We develop innovative services and products for ambitious companies that strive for making a difference in the areas of Connected Living, Seamless Mobility and Humand Industries. Let's shape the future of these industries!
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- You will be one of the driving forces pushing one of the IXDS Ventures forward.
- Together with other co-entrepreneurs you will lead projects and teams, inspire clients and the larger community and push the discipline further.
- You will also develop the Venture as it would be your own business, e.g. decide how to invest, whom to hire, which strategic direction to take, with whom to partner or to collaborate and how to use the profit.
- Your expertise in one of our focus sectors Seamless Mobility, Connected Living or Human Industries will contribute to exciting projects that contribute to IXDS' overall success.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You are a senior expert with several years of industry experience in at least one of our focus areas.
- You have very strong skills in design, technology or product management and relevant work or project experience.
- You see yourself as someone who’s able to keep client and team happiness at a high standard, always finding the right balance between the delivery of impeccable results and the work-life relationship of your team.
- You have great communication skills to successfully negotiate with clients, present outcomes, lead workshops, guide teams and acquire new projects.
- You are happy to occasionally travel between our Studios.
- You are business fluent in written and spoken German and English, main communication will be done in German.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere.
- Work with clients ranging from startups to big corporates.
- Great variety of projects in diverse contexts and industries.
- Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges.
- Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc.
- Balanced working hours and a 4-day work week (80%).
- The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly and shape your own career.
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member.
- Flexible collaboration tools and working hours/places to take your personal life situation into account.
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send via mail with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).