Project Manager & Co-Entrepreneur (m/f) - Seamless Mobility
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Our Seamless Mobility team in Munich is currently looking for a Project Lead for an innovative project in the automotive sector – Freelance or Permanent.
At IXDS, we are working towards enabling fluid mobility in all aspects of life. Want to join the ride? Get in touch!
Who we are
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats.
We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
What you will contribute
- You will be one of the driving forces pushing the IXDS Seamless Mobility Venture forward
- Together with other co-entrepreneurs/co-founders you will leadprojects and teams, inspire clients and the larger community, build start-ups and push the discipline further
- You will be both managing mobility projects as well as leading them on a creative and team level - all parts are equally important to us
- You will also develop the Seamless Mobility Venture as it would be your own business, e.g. decide how to invest, whom to hire, which strategic direction to take, with whom to partner or to collaborate and how to use the profit
What you offer
- You have a strong background in the mobility sector or automotive industry
- You are an expert designer or creative technologist with several years of relevant work experience and are confident leading multidisciplinary teams
- You have great communication skills to successfully negotiate with clients, present outcomes, lead workshops, guide teams as well as acquire new projects
- Ideally, you have an understanding of one or more the following fields: service design, user research, industrial design and manufacturing methods, UX/UI design, business design or creative technology
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
What we offer
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Great projects, great clients, great team
- Life-friendly working hours and a 4-day work week (80%)
- Individual budgets for development
- Free coffee and fruit baskets and a free weekly team lunch to stay energized
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- A Mac Book Pro and a working style based on tools like Trello and Slack
- Inspiring work spaces in central locations
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send us an email with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).