Talent Manager & Organizational Designer
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You believe the workplace will change, and so will individuals' demand for new ways of working? You love creative environments and constant change? You have ideas about how to radically transform “Human Resources Management” while being experienced in all aspects of the practice? We should talk!
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- You will create an actionable plan to achieve IXDS’ vision to become a self-managed and entrepreneurial platform from a people operations perspective.
- You will develop an innovative approach and process for our people processes and select the right tools to move forward.
- Together with our industry ventures and skills teams you will define recruiting needs, coordinate and continuously improve our recruiting process.
- You will work across our Munich and Berlin studio.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You are looking for a HR Generalist role, being a solid all-rounder in all stops of a Talent Journey, from Recruiting to Offboarding.
- You see yourself as Service Provider to your internal customers, the people of IXDS, happy to go the extra mile.
- At the same time, you have a strong opinion and expertise in organizational design and like to push your ideas with a strong intrinsic motivation.
- You are open-minded, continuously challenge the status-quo and prototype your ideas into non-perfect and quick solutions.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Great projects, great clients, great team
- Life-friendly working hours and a 4-day work week (80%)
- Individual budgets for development
- Free coffee and fruit baskets and a free weekly team lunch to stay energized
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- A Mac Book Pro and a working style based on tools like Trello and Slack
- Inspiring work spaces in central locations
Get in touch with us, ideally including a CV/portfolio, links to prior work and salary expectations (80%)!