Java Backend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2012
cloudControl is not yet another e-commerce site. We develop real technology that is going to be the future of web application development. Our software is 100% by developers for developers.
For this we are seeking for an experienced Java developer to strengthen our team. You will work on the core components of our platform that distribute and scale stens of thousands of applications daily. Amongst the upcoming challenges will be the implementation of a fully polyglot platform and modifications to the routing methodology.
We value team players with a passion for the latest web development tools and methodologies.
- Find and research better ways to scale apps on the platform
- Design and develop key future features of cloudControl's Java based core component
- Optimize and refactor existing features
- Good experience with Java and at least one more programming language
- Experience with a Spring/Hibernate/Jetty/Linux stack
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of NoSQL technologies/concepts
What we offer:
- Individual workspace of your choice (Mac, Linux, Win)
- Kanban work methodology
- Small teams with focus on specific problems
- Huge knowledge of scaling web applications
- Opportunities for you to participate in Meetups, Barcamps, Conferences etc.
- All you can drink Club Mate
How to apply?
To apply contact us by sending an email with your CV to email@example.com.
cloudControl is PaaS made in Berlin, Germany. Since 2009 we've been dedicated to supercharging development by building the best platform possible to help developers build better apps faster.
The cloudControl platform features agile deployments, rock-solid autoscaling infrastructure and pay-as-you-go pricing out of Amazon's European datacenters. With the cloudControl Add-on Market we bring developers all the third party Cloud services they need easily integratable into their own apps and let them take projects from idea to product faster than ever before.