Java DevOps Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for a Java DevOps Developer (m/f) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You develop our web applications in cooperation with our multifunctional team
- You support the Java development team in a cross-functional DevOps role, improving and maintaining our build pipeline and virtual server infrastructure
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of our applications with the help of agile development techniques like Scrum, XP or Kanban
- Experience with current deployment/build/CD tools e.g. Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Gradle
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems and scripting e.g. bash/ruby
- Database know-how (MySQL)
- Experience with widely-used frameworks, e.g. Spring and Hibernate is a plus
- Enthusiast in Continuous Delivery and DevOps and motivated to actively participate in the improvement of our development processes
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and a highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.