Java Full Stack Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GYMONDO is the leading online fitness and nutrition platform in Germany. Our mission is to make world-class fitness courses and healthy nutrition available to everyone, everywhere. We are building state of the art web and mobile products and strive for outstanding design and user experience. We are part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media Group and use the power of TV to build our brand and scale the platform. Join our young and passionate team and become a part of our success story!
GYMONDO is looking for a Java Full Stack Developer (m/f) with good frontend skills to join our team and help us setting the trends in the mobile and online fitness world.
We transform our web oriented monolithic stack to a modular architecture that drives our web site as well as our android and iOS applications. Your job is twofold. On the one hand your task is it to work with us on an architecture that stays maintainable, extendable, reliable and scalable. On the other hand it is also your job to work closely with the product and design team to plan and integrate new features into our stack. But most importantly: You love to write code, which others can learn from.
- Work in our small core team that drives websites and apps of GYMONDO
- Enhance our architecture in a way that makes it easier to add features now and in the future
- Enhance our User Interface and the User Experience to make GYMONDO even better
- You always have an eye on reduction of complexity and maintainability
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Passion for clean and maintainable code. You know what happens when things get ugly and spaghetti systems take over
- Profound knowledge with architecture that drive multiple clients systems (web and apps)
- Strong skills in Java and/or JVM based languages
- Ability to write quality unit test.
- Experience in designing and writing software for cloud computing environments, AWS knowledge is highly appreciated
- Knowledge with Spring Framework is definitely a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and help others express theirs
- Fluent in English. German skills are a plus.
What to expect
- Working in a ambitious international team
- A customized working environment that fits your needs. Select the world you prefer: Mac/Win/Linux and the IDE you love and like
- High degree of responsibility and impact with your work on the product and company
- Modern working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- Daily team workout in our own Fitness Studio – you will definitely get fit & strong with GYMONDO
Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking forward getting your application email@example.com