Java Software Developer (m/f)
Beginn: März 2016
“Programming can be fun, so can cryptography; however they should not be combined.”--Kreitzberg and Shneiderman
Kreitzberg and Shneiderman are the authors of Fortran Programming: A Spiral Approach
We at dreamIT love programming. It is fun for us. And what´s fun, you should do every day.
But of course we also expect to have more than fun –when it comes to our work, we expect nothing less than the best code ever. We love clean code. With this, we serve one of the biggest gambling companies on a daily base delivering excellent service. Our motto is simple: Give your code a home – at dreamIT.
Excited about designing a new architecture, programming excellent clean code together with 30+ colleagues? We´d love to welcome you at dreamIT. Not only we do have the right setup and state of the art technologies giving your code a great home. We call Hamburg the home for our team base.
Let´s program with us
- As a Java Developer you are planning, developing and optimizing our gambling platform
- You are part of our development team and you learn only from the best
- You build clean and qualitative high-end code and – as our feature list is chock full – you´re turning ideas into reality.
Let´s see what we combine with each other
- You are a top notch Java Developer, a purist, a clean code lover.
- You know Java EE 8 (esp. CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), IntelliJ and Maven
- You combine quality and quantity, the willingness to acquire new skills, the out-of-the-box-thinking.
- Agile methods like Kanban or Scrum: You like it.
- English and German language: Perfectly written. Perfectly spoken.
At dreamIT, the fun dominates the cryptography. Because we do have an outstanding team of only the best Java Developers. But we look for more. For more than fun and cryptography, for more than only clean code, for more than working in Hamburg or in the sun-blessed foreign countries, for more than regularly team events or free team lunches. We look for being the home of the most excellent code. And for you.
Are you in? Well, give finally your code a home – at dreamIT. Let us know why your code should find its home with us and who you are. Let´s get connected via our application platform: www.dreamit.de/jobs.