Java Team Lead / Project CTO (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2013
EPIC COMPANIES is the new company builder accelerator and incubator of ProSiebenSat.1 for eCommerce Start-ups, based in Berlin. We aim to identify and realize at least five exciting online business concepts with strong value creation models each year. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for support in the area of IT Java Department.
- Technical responsibility for a highly motivated Java team that implements complex Java projects
- Responsible to define the technical requirements and to work close with the CTO on business solutions and project plans
- Ensuring that everyone follows the architecture guidelines and that a high quality standard is realized
- Documentation and presentation of project results in front of the managing board and the CTO
- Willing to take a role as a venture CTO in the near future
- Degree in (business-) informatics/ computer sciences or related sciences, ideally with a major in software development/ engineering
- At least five years intensive object oriented programming (design and programming) and good knowledge of current Java technologies (Java 7) and JEE 6 in general
- Profound knowledge in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in project management and development projects in Java
- High level knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC COMPANIES builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?
Feel free to contact us for further information or send your application directly to:
Helga Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org