Jr. Online Marketing Manager SEO UK (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2013
In order to expand our services to the UK we are looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f) for STYLIGHT.co.uk: During the first 12 months at STYLIGHT you will learn the fundamentals of Online Marketing. It is our goal to turn this afterwards into a permanent employment.
- Be the person in charge for all online marketing cooperations for STYLIGHT.co.uk: Find adequate partners, set up cooperations and negotiate conditions with them.
- Observe and analyze the market, competitor and trend development.
- Be responsible for the conception and execution of exciting online marketing campaigns.
- Research, manage and supervise our external marketing suppliers and service provider.
- University degree in journalism, management, computer science, communication design or similar.
- English is your native language.
- First experiences in the field of Online Marketing based on a previous internship or due to own projects.
- Strong communicational skills: You're enjoying the interaction with different people and you know how to communicate with business partners.
- You have the ability to plan and execute projects independently, you are goal-orientated and flexible.
Why join the fun @ STYLIGHT?
Because we have a whole lot awesomeness to offer:
- A full time job with a fair salary and a long-term perspective.
- Work experience in a booming profession.
- Continuous training through seminars and congresses.
- A variety of interesting tasks and freedom to work creatively and independently.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich and a young, international and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
- All support that you need to get to know the great city of Munich.
Does that sound interesting, exciting or inspiring, then don't hesitate and apply today :)! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!