(Jr.) Project Manager Wearables & Technology (m/f)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Development
Beginn: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
(Jr.) Project Manager Wearables & Technology (m/w)
MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 20 subsidiaries and 400 boutiques.
- Support of the Project Manager Wearables in operative functions such as testing, controlling und prototyping
- Preparation and control of projects using standard tools such as MS Project or Jira
- Drafting of specifications, technical documentation and product instructions
- Definition of internal corporate processes and workflows in the area of technical development, production, purchasing and logistics
- Support of Product Management in the development of the product roadmap
- Coordination with Marketing & Sales in respect of launch dates and product features
- Proactiveness, entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour
- A degree in electrical, computer or industrial engineering or comparable training - Initial experience in the control of technological projects
- A basic knowledge of object-oriented programming, embedded software development or electronic design
- Very good knowledge of current software and hardware technologies
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Team skills and assertiveness
- Communications skills
A self-consistent and responsible position in a company with
excellent prospects. Become a member of a dynamic team with
If you are interested in this position, please apply via www.montblanc.de stating the earliest date you could start and indicate your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you.