Jr/Sr Android Developer (m/f)
IT Business Development
Beginn: August 2016
Zenjob is a people-first job marketplace looking to change the way people find jobs and get paid. We currently have very high user growth rates and enjoy valued relationships with our business partners. We are a team of 30 passionate Zenjobbers on a mission to transform the future of short-term staffing needs.
For this position we are looking for a passionate Jr/Sr Android developer (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy!
- have working experience in Android development
- are familiar with Dagger, rxJava, CI/CD and similar
- have a deep understanding of Android, Material Design and Mobile UI/UX
- work independently and reliably, and are ready contribute
Extra points if
- you have knowledge of internationalization, caching, offline-mode and location based services
- super extra points if you have already published at least one app in the Google Play store
If you join us, you’ll
- work on a great product and change the way people work
- build new features in our App and improve existing ones
- work closely with our product managers and backend developers
Why you should work with us
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a beer together at the end of a productive day
- Grow with our international and creative developer team
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
Email Andi from our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also email us if you would simply like to know more.