Junior Analyst (m/f) Business Intelligence
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Beginn: September 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 6 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR ANALYST (M/F) BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Freeletics is looking for a high potential analyst to support its BI team. Your analyses and reports will generate insights and support decisions of nearly all departments. You will be part of an experienced and highly motivated team of professionals and experience a steep learning curve. We take pride in our awesome team spirit, flat hierarchy and of course, in having fun! Are you ready to take on a challenge? Then apply now!
- Job type: full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Analyze data and provide insight and recommendations for business decisions with SQL (no previous knowledge required - on-the-job training), MS Excel and QlikView
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and understand the drivers of our organization
- Deliver presentations to senior leaders from both a business and technical perspective with recommendations into operational metrics, trends, risks, and opportunities. Deliver actionable insights.
- You recently graduated with an university masters degree in Economics, Mathematics or Physics with a focus on quantitative methods and are among the top 5% of your class
- You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities as well as a clear understanding and intuition when faced with challenges
- You have a great passion for working in a start-up environment within a performance-driven company
- Your approach to solving problems is highly analytical and method-driven
- Communication is your strength – both written and verbal
- Fluency in English, German a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- High impact, high responsibility, high degree of freedom
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- The opportunity to play a crucial role and be part of something big
- Social activities (food, drinks, events), training space and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~90 employees
- 6,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Then apply now via our online form on www.freeletics.com