Junior Automation Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: April 2015
We are an innovative startup located in Hennigsdorf (near Berlin) supporting mobile app developers and testers to automate and ease their QA efforts. We take the load off their shoulders so that they can focus on their app.
Love a challenge? Try us!
Are you a recent graduate in computer science or related fields? Or do you have already some work experience and would like to tackle a new challenge in a different environment? This is your shot!
Support our Testautomation Engineers in making mobile apps better by writing and maintaining test scripts for our international customers. Learn how to support those customers remotely and assist us while teaching them onsite.
What you get
- learn how to efficiently automate mobile apps and write first class test cases
- get the chance to deep dive and contribute to open source testing frameworks
- advance quickly by intensive mentoring
- get a broad understanding of mobile testing by getting involved into different projects
- cooperate with a small, experienced, friendly, agile team of developers
- workplace is characterized by low hierarchy and open communication style
What we need
- good communication skills (German & English) are essential
- BA / BSc in computer science, business informatics or related fields
- first experiences in test automation (with appium, calabash, selenium or the like)
- basic knowledge in one programming language
- basic knowledge in iOS and/or Android development is an advantage
Any questions? Feel free to contact me!
I'm looking forward to your application!