Junior Brand Manager (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
As a Junior Brand Manager DACH you will contribute to the development of our brand strategy for sustainable and profitable growth. You will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam. You shall incorporate the company’s route to market, channel and customer strategies and their implications into brand and portfolio strategies and plans. By supporting your management you will contribute to the development of effective through-the-line branded content across all touch points, both in media as well as in trade channels.
As a Junior Brand Manager DACH you will provide support for the whole marketing team on a daily basis. Next to these daily supporting roles, you will get your own responsibilities which allow you to differentiate yourself.
- Brand guard for our local brands in the DACH countries (Lieferando.de/ Lieferservice.at/ Lieferservice.ch)
- Operational support as well as strategic further development of the brands for the DACH countries
- Monitoring and analysis of the food ordering market
- Preparation and coordination of activities within 360° projects
- Analyze and interpret customer insights
- Creating media materials which bring the Takeaway.com and DACH brands to life
- A successfully completed Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or similar
- Minimum of 2+ years work experience in brand marketing or in a comparable job, preferably in FMCG environment
- Know-how of development and execution of media concepts
- Flexibility and organizing ability
- Demonstrable experience with writing in a professional context
- Experience with a webshop or blog is a plus
- Native German speaker and fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages such as French or Dutch would be great.
- Great knowledge regarding the DACH markets (trends, brands and users) would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Service and customer oriented (internal & external)
You enjoy the ease of ordering food online and you have a positive attitude towards the Takeaway.com brands (E.g. Lieferando.de, Lieferservice.at, Lieferservice.ch). Are you eager to learn and perform? Then we are looking for you!
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility and freedom to drive your own creative ideas
- Dynamic, young and open-minded international team
- Personal & professional development
- A challenging working week of 40 hours.
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team.
- FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events
Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam. Takeaway.com listed on Euronext Amsterdam (AMS: TKWY) on 30 September 2016. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.