Junior Business Analyst (Internship) (m/w)
Redstone Digital GmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement Finance Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Redstone Digital GmbH is a Berlin based venture capital management company investing in high opportunity targets in Seed-, A- and B-rounds. We are looking for attractive market opportunities, innovative ideas, digital businesses and especially for entrepreneurs, who are ready to take the challenge.
Redstone Digital manages diverse corporate and institutional investment funds. This multi-fund model makes us a financially stable and flexible investor. We help startups and investors to join forces to grow the target company value and to maximise the ROI for all involved parties. Besides the capital we invest, a strategic input from our investor is a valuable add-on to capital.
We have built our company on a foundation of knowledge, experience, entrepreneurship and capital. Redstone Digital focuses on attracting exceptionally talented people and on creating an atmosphere that rewards initiative and independent thinking. Above all, we have made it our main priority to serve the needs of our investors and clients.
Junior BUSINESS ANALYST (Internship) (m/w)
We are looking for an analytical, structured and enthusiastic professional to support our company in Berlin.
In general you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant business and market information.
In that role you will work closely with the executive team by documenting, structuring, filtering and prioritizing the deal-flow and assisting them with conducting market and business model analyses, providing recommendations, preparing the investment terms and executing financing rounds.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field
- Work experience in consulting, investment banking or internet startups
- Very interested in internet and technology trends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical approach to evaluate information from multiple sources
- Good structured information processing and result presentation
- Hands-on attitude, flexible with switching tasks as needed
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in German and English
- Gain plenty of valuable experience in the venture capital industry and an excellent perspective for your personal development
- Experience the internet industry from a meta-perspective - get to know the trends, dynamics and rules
- Operate within flexible structures with short response times, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
- Possibility to join Redstone full-time after the internship
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Location: In the heart of Berlin
How to apply
Please submit your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Junior Business Analyst” in the subject line. If your profile does not fully match our requirements: we are always looking for exceptional individuals for permanent, part-time or internship work so please do not hesitate to apply!