Junior Business Analyst (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
About the Helpling
Helpling is Europe’s leading online marketplace for home services. With technology and clear processes, we are about to change an entire industry: We make household services easily accessible. On the website or via app, customers can book a vetted and insured cleaner and gain back free time within a couple of clicks. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work.
For our vision to digitize the world of home services, we have raised more than 67 million Euros from investors such as Mangrove Capital Partners, Lakestar and Rocket Internet. Helpling currently offers its services in 9 countries: Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Ireland, UK, UAE, the Netherlands and Singapore. To ensure the data quality our growth is based on we are looking for a driven Business Analyst (m/f) to support our international team in Berlin.
About the job
A business analyst is someone who is able to find actionable insights from complex data sets. As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will use your data know-how and business understanding to analyze the data and communicate the findings effectively to stakeholders.
- In practice this means:
- Doing statistical analysis and data visualisation using Python/R
- Sometimes answering ad-hoc questions to stakeholders with SQL-queries.
- Any other way you can think of to effectively communicate data insights.
- We are a data driven company and you will take over responsibility and ownership from day one.
- You will dive into more technical programming tasks as well as building management reports in Tableau.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully finished studies in the field of finance, economics, statistics or a similar quantitative subject.
- You know how to use SQL and Python or R and you are keen on improving your technical skills
- You have to be a self-starter and be proactive both in understanding stakeholders and in getting help from other members of your team.
- In order to ensure correct insights, you should be analytical and detail oriented.
- You love to solve complex problems.
- English is the primary language of the company, therefore you should be able to communicate fluently.
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.