Junior Business Development Manager (m/f)
Task 36 GmbH
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager
Help us to build an awesome business for the next generation project management tool!
Task36 is a young and innovative tech startup from Berlin.
When we met for the first time, we discovered that we had been dealing with the same issue for quite a while: Figuring out how to make project teams work together more smoothly.
That’s how we started developing the world’s first smart planning system that relieves users from the time-consuming planning work and provides them with smart and dynamic plans to collaborate more effectively. The core of our solution is a unique artificial intelligence for which we got four patents pending.
Our venture was initiated with an amazing experience at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where we participated in the accelerator program (GFSA) in summer 2013, and since then we have been working closely with the TU Berlin and Hub:raum Deutsche Telekom accelerators.
By now our software is used by clients to manage multi year projects with volumes of several million Euros.
As a Junior Business Development Manager you will have the great opportunity to become an active part in our young team and reshape the way we find, contact, and stay in touch with customers.
Shape the future of project management by becoming a part of our business team.
Bring in your ideas to improve existing and set up new distribution channels. You will be involved in our sales, marketing and partnership activities focusing on building long-lasting relationships. Further, you will be involved in building our business tool by adding ideas for new features and improvements based on customer feedback. This is your chance to combine a great learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
- Fluency in English and German – further languages welcome
- Communication talent: Outgoing, determined and assertive
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Pro-active and result oriented working style
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative and curiosity
- Strong analytical thinking
What we offer
- Joining an international and highly experienced team that is part of the MIT startup community
- Startup atmosphere: A small team where everybody is involved in the decision making, a flat structure, team events, and very high visibility
- Great workplace in Berlin with a fantastic atmosphere
- Tons of opportunities to grow and develop yourself
- A great and fun experience
Interested? Then apply for the position by sending an email to: email@example.com explaining why you think you are a good match for our team.