Junior Business Development Manager (m/f) for FinReach
Business Development Sales
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FinReach is a Berlin based startup developing SaaS solutions for financial service providers. The company solves problems in the digital interaction between financial institutions and their customers. The team has both a strong track record in building software solutions and extensive financial industry knowledge. Currently, FinReach has developed an automated bank account switch solution, allowing customers to change their accounts easier than even before. With first clients in Germany, the company is planning to expand its service portfolio further and to enter into new markets soon.FinReach is backed by FinLeap, the Berlin based industry-specific startup factory. FinLeap was founded in 2014 and builds 6 to 8 FinTech companies per year, equipping them with seed funding between €0.5-5m each and giving them access to venture capital, top talent, integrated services, best-practice processes and financial industry expertise.
- You work closely with the Managing Director and Head of Business Development on strategical, business development and go-to-market topics
- You influence key decisions through market, product and sales analyses and are a thought leader in all aspects of the business
- You independently manage your own projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You prepare and participate in sales meetings with banks both remotely as well as in personal meetings
- You contribute to the overall success of the company as a whole, and you assist colleagues in achieving the best
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in sales, business development, consulting or a similar field, ideally in a finance/banking environment (personal network in the retail finance industry is a plus)
- You stand out as highly motivated and driven to launch a successful career in a demanding environment
- You are an out of the box thinker and use your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
- You have excellent communication skills and strong social skills
- You are a self starter and team player
- Fluent in German and English
What do we offer?
- You profit from working with serial entrepreneurs who have co-founded over 15+ successful companies
- You work with highly motivated and skilled top performers and solve challenging issues together with your team
- You become a part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the FinTech sector
- You work in an environment where we put people first and in which we combine success and fun within a great company culture
- You enjoy a competitive compensation package
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.