Business Development/ Marketing/ Customer Experience (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Customer Care
Beginn: November 2015
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform – for free.
We are currently looking for:
- Business Development (Full-time/ Interns/ Working students)
- Online Marketing (Full-time/ Working students)
- Customer Experience (Full-time/ Working students)
HeavenHR is a brand new SaaS start-up that is backed and supported by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for young professionals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to join us in building a great software from scratch in our office in Berlin.
- Revolutionary and innovative business model
- Former Rocket/Home24/Bain/BCG founder & team
- Heavy financial support through well known global investors
- Large network of experienced business angels
What we offer
We will support your efforts to learn and grow, and give you an opportunity to have direct impact in the success of our company. Your main responsibilities will be to expand our B2B market operations and ensure client satisfaction.
- High level of responsibility and freedom
- Opportunity to gain new skills and learn from the best
- Own regulation of the day-to-day business
- Development of new business fields and market-entry strategies
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Vibrant company culture
- Highly motivated graduate (business background preferred)
- Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, structured and results-driven
- Relevant internships or start-up experience is a plus
- German native level and English fluent level
As excited as we are?
Apply here for your preferred position and learn more about your future tasks: