Junior Business Development Manager: Business Unit Lead Generation (m/w)
Beginn: März 2014
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world´s most advanced high-tech products for the fitness market. Ranging from fully
electronic fitness equipment over iPad based customer relationship systems to eGym.de – the focal point for online personal
fitness. We offer you the unique opportunity to enter into the growth phase of a dynamic company and to fill a position with
responsibility. For more information see a recently published interview at http://www.bodylife.com/medien/archiv/2013/03-2013/titelstory.html and details about eGym at http://www.egym.de/pro.
Your skills and qualifications
- You have a university degree (bachelor or master – preferred in business or sports)?
- Microsoft office is something you are used to and happy to work with?
- Your web/online interests go beyond google and facebook?
- Sport/Fitness is something you really enjoy?
- Your working style is independent and entrepreneurial?
- At an event/party you are the one starting a conversation?
- English and German are no problem for you?
- You are a fun person with a no ego attitude?
Your key tasks
- Support the business development of a new business unit in the mixed field of online and fitness
- Enable our customers to use our newly developed products and services
- Understand customer needs and feedback and derive actions
- Conduct own projects to help to launch a fitness-gym aggregation platform
What we offer
- Chance to be a part of the “next big thing” in the fitness market with direct impact due to a flat hierarchy
- Steep learning curve and midterm opportunity to lead own projects
- Direct report to business unit manager
- Office in the heart of Munich with many small restaurants/cafes nearby (we love to do short meetings outside in the sun)
- Young entrepreneurial team of different people (Techies, Business guys, IT-Heroes, Ex-Consultants etc.) who enjoy working with each other (regular team events included)
- Free office food (fruits, coffee, tea etc.)
Please send us an e-mail with your complete application
- Alena Peters: email@example.com
- eGym GmbH, Fürstenstraße 15, 80333 München