Junior Campaign Manager - Facebook Advertising (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
- You’ll support Account Management in creating campaign proposals, check feasibility in regards to capacity and technical requirements
- You’ll support Account and Sales Management as needed regarding technical questions and issues
- You’ll implement, troubleshoot, deliver, monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure they meet client objectives
- You’ll manage the ad trafficking process with Facebook for display and video-based ad campaigns
- You’ll drive troubleshooting and resolving ad-related issues (delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, and/or internal parties
- You’ll interface with Account Management and Sales teams to ensure smooth client campaign execution
- You’ll prepare analysis and reports for clients as well as internal ad sales/forecasting reports
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- You’ve gained first Online Advertising experience, ideally managing campaigns
- You enjoy working with numbers, databased reports and analysis and have profound knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills in both English and German (verbal and written) are required
- You enjoy taking responsibility for your remit, work independently and always keep your goal in mind: simple solutions and processes that work perfectly
- You’re experienced in ad server, DSP and DMP technologies
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. But we mostly prefer to concentrate on writing the next chapter. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Coaching and training opportunities to bolster your potential and expand your career
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
- A feel-good team where colleagues often become friends
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email // Natalia Amer via: firstname.lastname@example.org