(Junior) Co-Founder (Technical) / Data Scientist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
We are a young technology start-up in the heart of Berlin. Our mission is to build cutting edge products in the areas Natural Language Processing, Machine Leaning and Big Data. Our current application scenario is around Patent Mining, where we apply our technology to analyze millions of documents and to provide actionable insights to our customers with interactive visualizations.
We are currently looking for a developer/data scientist to join our team as a co-founder. We offer equity as well as a salary.
If you have solid programming skills and love huge amounts of data --especially textual data-- drop us a line!
As a full-stack developer, you work on backend and frontend tasks, where you will significantly contribute to the concept, design and development of our data analysis software stack. You will translate customer needs into scalable business solutions and create innovative algorithms for analyzing large amounts of unstructured data. You work hand in hand with internal and external stakeholders from different backgrounds. As a co-founder you’re also not shy of helping out wherever else help is needed.
Ideally you bring the following assets to the team
- Master or possibly PhD in computer science, statistics or a related field
- Solid Java skills
- Experience in Data Mining, Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing
- Habit of writing clean, readable, well-organized and well-tested code
- Eagerness to work in a multidisciplinary team of computer scientists, researchers, and business developers
- Strategic mindset, structured approach and hands-on mentality
- Fluency in German and/or English
We offer you
- Access to mentoring and training programs
- The chance to be part of something exiting right from the beginning
- Amazing colleagues
Starting Date: As soon as possible