Junior Copywriter / Texter - German Language (m/f)
PR & Media Sonstige
Beginn: Dezember 2014
So who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States and we’re ready to make Berlin our new European Headquarters! The Wayfair Group was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies. Here at Wayfair we’re never done, we like transparency and are ‘go to’ people. Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s hottest new international companies? If so, then keep on reading!
Joss & Main, one of Wayfair’s brands, is a leading online member’s only & flash sale boutique for home interiors and is expanding across Europe.
Joss & Main, is seeking a highly creative Junior-Copywriter with exemplary writing skills and a keen eye for detail to lead and expand major categories in our fast growing, home-focused e-commerce business.
As a Junior Copywriter you…
- Write and edit product level copy for Joss & Main events on deadline
- Consistently utilize all supplier provided product descriptions and imagery
- Partner with management to continuously define brand identity and voice
- Partner with flash sales event production teams to maximize revenue opportunities
- Participate in team brainstorms and develop strong relationship with internal partners
Who Wayfair is looking for
- You have a deep love of writing
- You are knowledgeable of online flash sales sites and interested in home décor and product design
- A degree (Bachelor, B.A., Master, M.A.), preferred in i.e. communications, Germanistik, Creative Writing, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising majors
- First professional experiences, i.e. gained through an internship (in online retail is a plus)
- Ability to express brand identity through product copy and to elicit consumer desire for our vast selection of products
- Strong grasp of grammar and tone
- Ability to create clean, concise and engaging content on deadline
- Entrepreneurial spirit; creative and willing to offer ideas and suggestions
- Solid computer skills (Office Suite, especially Excel and Word)
- Excellent German and fluent English skills
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in ecommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.