(Junior) Course Development Manager (m/w)
Bernau bei Berlin
Beginn: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
iversity.org is Europe's biggest platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs).
Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
If you want to join our team, we are offering a full-time position as (Junior) Course Development Manager.
Our Course Development Team is responsible for creating high quality courses together with our instructors. They collaborate, consult, support and encourage instructors in developing engaging and innovative courses, making sure that our courses are meeting our quality standards.
- Consult and support our instructos from all over the world in developing high quaility online courses for our growing community of learners.
- Review and evaluate course concepts and materials according to our course design process, which ensures that all courses on our platform do meet our high quality standards of engaging and innovative courses.
- Work in a dynamic environment with students, instructors and different teams within iversity to constantly improve our platform.
- Create and implement support materials that enable our instructors to design courses that offer the best possible learning experience to our users.
- Analyse courses and learning behavior of users on our platform in order to build up an internal expertise that allows us to create even better courses with our partners.
- have 2+ years of work experience in the field of (higher) education, pedagogy or didactics; experience in teaching/lecturing is a plus.
- are passionate about researching, applying and analysing new didactic methods and pedagogical frameworks that can be used to create high quality online courses together with our instructors.
- graduated among the top of your class and have a track record delivering to the highest standards.
- have strong critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills - analysis, design, evaluation, explanation.
- are very analytical, and have a structured and organised approach to solving complex problems fast.
- are very diligent, reliable and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- are well versed in using cloud based software and have experience in working with data.
- are a team player, have excellent collaboration and communicating skills both in German and English.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for his job.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keywords "Junior Course Development Manager" to Lara Ruppertz, firstname.lastname@example.org.