Junior Data Analyst (m/f)
Room 49 GmbH
Business Development Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
We are Germany’s leading digital youth magazine and growth is our course.
Be a part of this journey and be able to shape a young successful company!
CELEPEDIA, launched 11/2014, is the new and fresh content platform for the generation Snapchat. Each month, we reach about 8m young users with our stories and content. Social media is more to us than a buzz-word.
Doing new things and things differently is our staff of life. We are first mover when it comes to testing new formats, topics, and technologies and it is our goal to be two steps ahead of our competitors. Ideas and data are at the very core of our daily work.
- Plan and execute performance and behaviour analyses, e.g.
- General performance
- Channel performances
- Target group performance
- User journeys
- In-depth analyses for specific topics
- Work closely with
- The content teams, marketing, etc. to evaluate performances and consult on measures for all channels and platforms
- The managing director to support him in strategic and entrepreneurial decisions
- Develop and implement data warehouse and cross-channel tracking
- Statistical analyses and model tests
- You have finished your Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Ideally you have made first experiences as a data analyst – although this is a plus, not a must
- You have an affinity to data and data-related questions, topics and analyses
- You have already made some experiences with trackting and tracking-tools, e.g. in an internship
- You like to use data to test new ideas and topics and enjoy working with numbers and conducting analyses
- You bring your analytical skills, but also personal initiative and a hands-on attitude
What we offer
- A successful start-up with 30 colleagues
- Team spirit and fun in the office
- A fascinating job with much room for taking over responsibility, working on challenging projects, defining the agenda, etc.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- Start-up+: cantina, lunch benefits, BVG ticket support and many other benefits you won’t find in other companies
For any further questions (requisition number 024900021) feel free to contact: Hannes Witte, phone 030 2591 72221.
Axel Springer is an equal-opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people with disabilities.