Junior Entrepreneurial Business Development Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 11 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 13 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Entrepreneurial Business Development Manager (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for delivering an entrepreneurial project, truly shaping the further growth of the group. This is an opportunity for highly talented individuals looking to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of their potential!
Your responsibilities will be
- Building new growth opportunities for Westwing in a small team of outstanding young professionals, working closely with the Westwing leadership team
- Delivering projects to shape Westwing’s further growth in a highly entrepreneurial setting
- Task-force assignments to address short-term critical priorities
You come with
- Outstanding academic credentials (university degree among the top 10% of peers), preferably in economics, business administration, engineering, or science
- Prior experience from reputable companies, ideally with startup experience (internships or full-time positions)
- A combination of excellent analytics, drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Fluency in English and German – further languages welcome
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- An attractive compensation package
- A steep personal development path in a highly talented, dynamic, and international team, learning from and working closely with our high-caliber leadership team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Location: Munich, some project-related travel involved