Junior Financial Analyst (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Do you want to have impact? Then join us. We help everyone to achieve great things together by connecting them through well-designed environments.
Our professional interior designers transform our customers’ surroundings to awesome spaces. They create personalized interior concepts across a portfolio of leading furniture brands and services. Then our customers conveniently order the items they like online at best prices. We take care of the rest to create a fully furnished space.
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, that are hungry for new ideas and striving for the great impact we will have on everyone’s life. Our spirit is to have fun while working together – our daily routine is not simply to go to work, but to push great ideas together as a group of friends. Being a team is a main core value in our company culture as well as improving constantly through the large number of responsibilities each and every one of us has. At heart, we are a tech company and simply love what we do.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial performance reports (KPI metrics) and statements on all company operating expenses
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Coordination of accounting matters with other departments and the external tax accountant
- Preparation and Analysis of monthly forecast of revenues and expenses and annual budget
- Support in important finance projects
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A business or related degree preferred with a major in finance, accounting or entrepreneurship
- Self-motivated with a passion for working in a highly collaborative, high-paced startup
- Ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders/partners for cross-functional initiatives
- Highly motivated team player who is able to operate with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
MORE REASONS TO WORK AT 99CHAIRS
- Jump-start into a top-leading role in a VC-backed high-growth startup
- Build and shape a company that will change the way how people work & live in the future from its early stages on
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making and a passionate team of professionals with tremendous drive
- A steep learning curve through exciting and challenging projects with great responsibilities
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up hub Berlin providing everything you need – including fresh fruits, cereals, a variety of drinks like tasty coffee, tea, juice and water to keep energy levels high
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references – we are excited to get to know you! If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.