Junior Financial Controller (m/f)
innogy Innovation Hub
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Junior Financial Controller you will support the Senior Financial Controller and the Leadership Team of innogy Innovation Hub with planning, reporting and forecasting. You employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision.
Our finance department is focused on three main topics around investing in start-ups and new ventures.
- Providing transparency and management information about financial performance of innogy innovation and its participations
- Financial due diligences, business modelling and or structuring, participation management of early, growth and mature business stage investments
- Developing and guiding innovation leaders and employees, in basic skills about performance management, business modelling and structuring etc.
In this role you will be responsible to set up the right structure and ensure transparency for all aspects of financial management.
Your main tasks
- Forecasts, planning and reporting for innovation
- Support investment controlling as well as investment portfolio controlling
- Analyzing and preparing financial statements, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and statements of financial position
- Assisting with the preparation of regulatory reports in compliance with regulations and instructions
- Assisting with budgeting
- Providing financial analysis to support business decisions
- Performing ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigative issues
- Represent our company internally and externally to all stakeholders from innovation ecosystems as well as in innogy
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in Investment Banking, Consulting or Financial Management preferably in a Business Control/Business Reporting function
- Fluent in English, and German
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Economics or Mathematics or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Proven familiarity with concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Excellent communication skills, working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Highly analytical, detail oriented
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
- Experience working with data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or German would be an advantage