Junior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We help you to save money: Verivox is the largest independent consumer portal for energy in Germany. Millions of consumers, we conduct the tariff jungle of innumerable electricity, gas, DSL, mobile and desk phone, insurance and banking deals - until the correct tariff is found.
We are state-of-the-Art: A dynamic e-commerce company with further increasing product portfolio. About 250 employees from 22 nations working in an environment where there is next to exciting projects and fun at work. We are on first name terms and move freely from dress codes. We are innovative, user-oriented, offer room for development, are open to new ideas and own ideas and maintain a direct and collegial relationship with each other. Your well-being and your health are important to us. For this reason we subsidize not only your job ticket, but also your meals in the form of sandwiches, salads and hot meals. For sun lovers we have a beautiful roof terrace, and the health conscious avail themselves of the complimentary fruit baskets. The easiest way to get to work is public transportation; Tram No.5 stops right in front of the office on Taubenfeld, and motorway intersection HD is only 3 min. away.
Full time (40 hours/week)
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare daily and weekly management reporting for internal decision making
- Significant involvement in monthly closing process ensuring accurate and timely reporting to management
- Provide variance analysis to forecasts and plan
- Continuous improvement and automation of reporting tools
- Support the cross functional forecasting activities
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed, providing insightful views into the Company’s operations and financial performance
- Work with Marketing- and Product teams and provide guidance and oversight to new products introductions/product profitability, as well as developing a marketing controlling and reporting tool
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelors degree in business administration or natural science
- Experience in finance or business analytics/data analysis and financial modeling is considered a plus
- Experience within an e-commerce company is considered a plus
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of the MS Office suite of applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytics skills
- Young professionals with up to 2 years of experience or exceptional graduate with relevant internships
- Experience in a service environment required; experience within an e-commerce company is considered a plus
- Fluent in German and good skills in English
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a can do attitude to join a business with a clear strategy for growth. Furthermore, we would like to welcome in our team an innovative thinker with intellectual capability to learn and adapt fast.
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations: email@example.com