Junior Frontend Developer (m/w)
IT Grafik Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
JustWatch is a tech and data driven company at heart, with strong additional skills in business, marketing and sales. Our frontend is based on a modern AngularJS app, following best-practices and a completely automated build process. Besides working on the web app, you will also work on our hybrid/native app based on Cordova + Ionic and our internal CMS.
Our apps have been featured in various media outlets, including TechCrunch, Gizmodo and ProductHunt.
- Bonus points for experience with Ionic
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS/LESS
- Strong drive to learn
- Fluent in English, ability to work onsite in Berlin
- Developing our core web and hybrid apps
- Prototyping new features
- Implementing and conducting A/B tests with cross-functional teams
- Developing internal tools and dashboards for all departments
What we offer
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and fun team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A steep learning curve: You will work directly with and learn from Kevin and his team who are leading experts in design, rapid prototyping, and A/B testing
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- Lots of room for personal development, freedom and responsibility
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
Sounds like you? Great, we’d like to meet you. Just send us a short mail that gives us an idea of what motivates you, why you want to work at JustWatch and how you think you will help us to achieve our goals. We are not interested in a perfect CV, or letters of recommendation. We just want to know who you are and who you want to become!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org now! We are very much looking forward to meeting you